How to Plan your Southern California Beach Elopement
Each beach in Southern California is different. Of course it is the beach but they all have their own personality.
When planning your beach elopement here are a few things to plan for in Southern California:
- Weather – The weather is typically great in Southern California but you should always have a plan B
- Permits – Most of the beaches require a permit from OC Parks
- Attire – Flowy attire is always a plus for beach elopements, it can be hot in Southern California!
- Parking – If you are going to have guest, make sure you have a map for parking
- Marriage License – If you are local to California then you will know what entals for receiving your licenses. If you are from out of state make sure you look up what is needed to obtain your license. It might be diffrent than your home state.
- Officiant – Make sure you find a local officiant that is familiar with your beach location.
- Timeline – Find out when sunset is, you will want to make sure you are done with your ceremony right before golden hour to ensure the best pictures.