There are typically only a few steps in planning a small elopement because unlike a large wedding an elopement is much more intimate and a lot smaller.
There are so many beautiful locations in California to elope and finding your location is your first step when planning your small elopement.
Here is what to do after you find your location
- Check to see if you need a permit at the location you picked – a lot of locations in california require permits
- Find your photographer, officiant, florist (for a bouquet and boutonniere) and attire
- Work with your photographer on your timeline for the day
- Apply for your marriage licences
- Find and airbnb or hotel to get ready in.
- HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER!!!
Are you thinking of eloping in 2021? I still have a few dates available. Let’s chat.