HOW DO I PICK A LOCATION FOR OUR ELOPEMENT?
The location should be tailored to the time of day, look and feel you want for your wedding. It can be as profound or relaxed as you want.
Here are a few things to remember when picking your location
- Always choose a location with amazing VIEWS!
- Pick a location that is easily accessible
- Check out to see if you need a permit to be there or if you need a photography permit
- Make sure the location is safe for you and your partner, photographer and possible guests?
- See if you will need to walk or climb, and if so will you need diffrent attire.
- OH, AND PLAN TO HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER!
Where do you see yourself saying your vows, and celebrating your first moments as a couple?
I love Joshua Tree in February and March!! We are headed out there already this year, if you want to book your Joshua Tree Elopement this spring we have a couple spots left! Contact me today for more information!