The holidays may look and feel different this year but I am trying to carry through with the traditions that we can to help bring a sense of normalization for my kids. I am so glad that we started some simple traditions when they were young.
A few of our Xmas Eve traditions are:
- Mexican Dinner (I make an enchilada recipe that I only make on this day)
- Watch the Muppets Christmas Carol as a family
- Polar Express (we drink hot cocoa and drive around and look at lights)
- Xmas PJs (the one gift they can open early)
- Chocolate Houses (because I love chocolate and ginger bread houses and we never eat those things around here)
What are some of your favorite holiday traditions? Head my Instagram today and share some of your holiday traditions, I would love to hear!
Whatever you are celebrating at this time of year I hope your full of love and laughter.