Tim and Natalie’s Proposal
Tim called me a little while back and said that he was going to be proposing to Natalie in one of their favorite spots. I love capturing proposal’s, they are so meaningful and fun! Natalie was so surprised as she thought they were just watching the sunset that evening. After the proposal we still had some great light to take a few couples photos. I had the best time, congratulations Tim and Natalie!
Are you thinking about proposing to your partner and looking for a photographer? Here are a few reasons why we love capturing proposals:
1. You get to cherish the pictures for the rest of your life, this proposal is the start of your story together.
2. Your significant other will be so surprised and overwhelmed with happiness that she/he may not even remember and this will be the perfect thing to look back on so they never forget.
3. A lot of people like to share the proposal with loved ones and this is a way to share the real event with them
4. The photos are great to announce your engagement (we live in a social media era, everyone announces their engagement on the ‘gram, am I right?!)
5. Over the course of the next year you are going to have a lot of pictures taken, proposal pictures are great practice!