Your Elopement Checklist
Are you thinking about planning an elopement!?
LOVE DOESN’T WATI
If COVID-19 has you postponing your big day come elope with us!!
Are you feeling overwhelmed with where to begin? We created a guide so you don’t need to feel overwhelemed.
I love a checklist so I broke your steps into checklist list for you…
- Set a budget (just because you are eloping doesn’t mean you cannot go all out if you want to!!)
- Choose an epic location or a place that holds meaning for you
- Set a date – check that you can obtain permits you will need
- Decide how involved you would like to be in the planning:
- Hire a planner?
- Purchase an elopement package?
- Book a day-of coordinator?
- Choose the style of attire for your elopement
- Research legal requirements for marriage at your destination
- Book an elopement photographer
- Book your elopement accommodations and make any travel arrangements
- Decide where you will honeymoon
- Book your honeymoon
- Choose your witness(es)
- If you didn’t choose an all inclusive package now is the time to hire your other wedding vendors
- Purchase wedding rings
- Purchase all your gown and suit
- Marriage license
- Write vows
- Check the forecast and make arrangements for a backup plan (as necessary)
- Write a love letter to your fiancé
- DIY: cake, champagne, download music etc
- Pack for your elopement
- Pack for your honeymoon
Post Elopement Checklist
- Announce your elopement (via social media content or mail out announcements) I offer both services 😉
- Plan a reception to celebrate with friends and family (optional)
- Send thank you notes
Thanks to Southern California Florist for the perfect bouquet
and to Janay Marie Designs for the perfect elopement gown