My favorite part of of being a wedding photographer is delivering a wedding album to a couple and hearing their feedback and my second favorite thing about being a wedding photographer is seeing what they do with their photos. Do they print them out? Do they get an album? Do they get multiple prints and share them with family and friends?
One of my favorite things that myc couples do is display their pictures in their home and some have gotten very creative, here are my favorite ideas (links found on Pinterest for inspirational purposes only, we do not own these photos):
- Canvas display with vows https://www.pinterest.com/pin/185703184625931664/
- Create a gallery wall https://www.pinterest.com/pin/615726580304843173/
- Create a hanging photo display with prints https://www.pinterest.com/pin/230668812480322553/
- Family photo collage displayed into a heart https://www.pinterest.com/pin/413486809545133691/
- Gallery wall with different sized photos https://www.pinterest.com/pin/23292123049489220/