What to Set Aside for your Wedding Photographer
Right when I arrive to shoot your wedding, one of the first things I like to do is shoot the details. By the details I mean your shoes, dress, your ring, your invitation, all of the little things that you might not think of. These photos you will cherish, trust me!
Here is a small checklist of things to set aside for me before I arrive :
- Your gown – I might take it outside depending on the weather and the lighting so keeping it in the bag is ok!
- Your wedding band along with engagement right
- Your significant others ring
- A ring box if you purchased one, if not I have them sometimes!
- Your invitations
- Vow books if you have them
- Your Shoes
- Any jewelry you are wearing
- Hair Piece you might be wearing
- Anything else that is important to you that is a detail of your wedding day, that is on a smaller scale