Wedding photography consultations can be intimidating and my goal when meeting with you is to make them fun, enjoyable and exciting. My main goal is to connect with you, learn about you and find out what your looking for in a photographer. This is one of the biggest days of your life!
Here are a few things we are going to go over and talk about during our consultation ( I swear it won’t be scary!)
– I want to learn about you, I want to know how you met, how you fell in love, how you got engaged
– I want to know how the wedding planning is going, what stages you are at, what do you have left
– I am going to talk to you about your budget for a photographer
– I am going to ask you about your needs and wants from me as a photographer
– I am going to find out if you want albums or prints (this will help me guide in the right direction on what package would best fit your needs)
– I want to know how many people will be attending your wedding
– I like to make is very clear that I do expect their to be a wedding planner or day of coordinator there during your wedding to help with the flow
– I like to know about your family dynamics, and how we will be doing family photos
See it’s not all that bad! My consultations can take up to an hour and a half depending on the flow of the conversion, but of course they can go as quickly or as long as you would like. I am here to help you! I still have a few dates left for 2020 if you are looking for the perfect photographer for your big day don’t hesitate to reach out!