Why I love shooting weddings at local wineries
As you all know, I love photographing weddings in all types of venues. Outdoors, indoors, on the side of a cliff, in the snow at Big Bear, on the beach in Hawaii. But one of my favorite places to shoot weddings are at the local wineries in Southern California. Here are a few reasons why they are my favorite places:
- All wineries have a romantic feel to them, they just give off this vibe to everyone who is there
- If you weren’t able to get married in an actual “destination” location most wineries give off that vibe!
- A lot of wineries offer indoor and outdoor reception venues, so weather will NEVER be an issue.
- Your bar will be top notch (who doesn’t love home grown wine!?)
- Your wedding pictures will take place within the grape vines and that mixed with the sunset is to die for!
- There is always natural light!
If you are trying to make your decision on a wedding venue, as your photographer I am always here to help, all you have to do is ask.