It’s that time of the year again and we all know we dread it every year. We have to make sure we have every receipt recorded, every mile correct all of our invoices down answer a ton of questions for our accountant do a ton of leg work.
What if I told you, this year I simplified my taxes and used a new company called Bench.
Bench is an online bookkeeping service for small business owners. And they do it in a way that’s never been done before—by pairing intuitive software with real, human bookkeepers. To them, it’s more than number crunching. It’s giving entrepreneurs more time to focus on what they care about. By me not having to worry about my books this tax season I was able to focus on serving my clients better!
Here are the main reasons I decided to ditch my accountant and go with Bench.co this year:
- I was able to be hands off – they give me a portal and I give them what they need and they do it for me
- If they have a question, they ask me through my portal and all I have to do is upload my answers to the portal
- They are fast and VERY essiciant
- There is absolutely no paperwork everything is digital
- It’s extremely affordable (and this MATTERS!)
Want to receive 20% off for the next 6 months? Click HERE to get your discount!