You have picked your wedding date, now it’s time to prep for your engagement session. Those can be scary words especially knowing that these photos are going to be used on save the dates and thank you cards and they are going to be shown to everyone who will be attending your wedding. Here are some prep tips to make the process more manageable!
– Don’t try to match, try to pick outfits and accessories that coordinate instead.
– Don’t be afraid to be BOLD!
– Most patterns are actually ok, however graphics are not favorable for portraits.
– Empty your pockets, you don’t want to have keys, chains or phones showing
– Most often, couples like to have one casual and one dressier outfit – this will give you two totally different looks.
– Make sure you’re comfortable in what you’re wearing – ladies if your top is to low this will limit the amount of angles I can shoot.
– PLEASE BE ON TIME! The beautiful sun only lasts so long
– Clean your ring (BLING, BLING!)
– Relax, I promise it will be fun!!!
2020 is going to be here before we know it, I can’t wait to start photographing my couples! If you are still looking for your wedding photographer I still have a few spots open.