Film matching can be a complicated beast at times. It takes a lot of practice and dedication.
When matching fim here are a few thoughts:
- Make sure you are paying attention to the highlights in the film photo. The highlights are what will guide you in the right direction of the film. Bad light will be everywhere but the beauty of this is you can find a highlight in almost all photos.
- Add a little grain if you can
- Adjust your coloring if needed
- Avoid the bad light IF you can when you are shooting the digital photos.
- USE c1lick with Adobe Lightroom if you can – it’s a saving grace and I use it for everything
Here is the website for c1lick this resource is something that will change your life with editing.