I'm In!

signup to receive exclusive updates, discounts, and more!

category 1

category 2

category 3

category 4

Facebook Copy-color Created with Sketch.
Instagram-color Created with Sketch.

-Heather

Welcome to my journal where I love to share the stories of the incredible couples I work with. Grab a cup of tea and come join us!

hello + welcome!

Donna and Dan’s Temecula Winery Wedding at Mount Palomar was vintage inspired with a touch of modern romance. Her red lips and faux fur shaw were the perfect vintage touch. Mount Palomar’s sweeping views, Tuscany inspired architect and lush gardens made a beautiful backdrop for a romantic day. These two have a chemistry that is off the charts and you can see the way he adores her every time he looks at her. These two are the real deal and I hope you can feel the joy and love they share through these images.

Details

I love seeing all the details come together on wedding day. Donna and Dan hand picked each detail to include and it helps to tell their story. I love when the florist leaves me some loose florals to style with (thank you at HCD) Donna had a family heirloom from her great-grandmother that she attached her bouquet for the day, but, before she did that I was able to photograph it next to her other bridal details. This helps tie everything together perfectly to tell their story.

Getting Ready

Groom Getting ready

The Vows

I do love a first look but I am so glad that Donna and Dan decided to forgo the first look and go the more traditional route because when Dan saw Donna coming down the aisle with her Dad the tears of joy and gratitude were flowing and it was such a sweet moment.

Wedding Party

I loved the how each girls gown was unique

Sunset Photos with the Bride and Groom

I love creating a unique double exposure for each couple

Mount Palomar Winery Reception Space

Say yes to a choreographed first dance!! These two should be on dancing with the stars. They rocked it!!

Congrats Donna and Dan!! Thank you for allowing me to capture the moments of your wedding. I hope you will cherish your images for years to come and that any family and friends that were not able to join you will be able enjoy this celebration of your love through your images.

Getting married in Temecula Wine Country?! I would love to help you with any questions you may have!

1. Donna

April 19th, 2019 at 6:41 pm

Thank you SO much, Heather!! I couldn’t be happier with these pictures and it’s so fun reliving the day!

2. Heather Anderson

April 19th, 2019 at 7:56 pm

I am so happy that you are enjoying your photos!! It was my pleasure.

3. John Howard

April 19th, 2019 at 6:56 pm

Heather- It was wonderful meeting you and watching you work. (BTW- I’m stepdad to Dan). Love the high-key look. Love most your less-formal and candid shots (I’m most attracted to those less-guarded moments, have the most “real” in them.). You have a wonderful eye for capturing and choosing those images! (Of course you do- it’s your work!). You also had the great fortune to have two very attractive and animated, funny folks and their families to shoot! 🙂 Beautiful stuff.

4. Heather Anderson

April 19th, 2019 at 7:57 pm

Thank you, it means so much to me that you love the photos and yes the couple and their adorable family made my job that much easier 🙂

5. Eileen

April 20th, 2019 at 1:25 am

These are incredible! You captured the day so well!

6. Mary Howard

April 20th, 2019 at 3:29 am

Heather, they are beautiful. You captured my son Daniel and his new wife Donna beautifully. Their expressions tell a wonderful story. I can’t wait to see the rest. Mary Connole-Howard

7. Maria P.

April 20th, 2019 at 7:35 pm

Thank you for capturing these special moments from a lovely wedding. The pictures of the bride and groom on the hill (with the natural landscape backdrop) are particularly interesting. Nice work!

8. Michelle

April 21st, 2019 at 1:02 am

These shots are gorgeous!! You did an amazing job corralling all of us in the bridal party too!

9. Amanda

April 23rd, 2019 at 7:19 pm

These photos perfectly captured the beautiful day! The detail shots and couple photos are absolutely stunning. Congratulations, Donna & Dan!

comments

Facebook Copy-color Created with Sketch.

-Heather