Donna and Dan’s Temecula Winery Wedding at Mount Palomar was vintage inspired with a touch of modern romance. Her red lips and faux fur shaw were the perfect vintage touch. Mount Palomar’s sweeping views, Tuscany inspired architect and lush gardens made a beautiful backdrop for a romantic day. These two have a chemistry that is off the charts and you can see the way he adores her every time he looks at her. These two are the real deal and I hope you can feel the joy and love they share through these images.
I love seeing all the details come together on wedding day. Donna and Dan hand picked each detail to include and it helps to tell their story. I love when the florist leaves me some loose florals to style with (thank you at HCD) Donna had a family heirloom from her great-grandmother that she attached her bouquet for the day, but, before she did that I was able to photograph it next to her other bridal details. This helps tie everything together perfectly to tell their story.
Groom Getting ready
I do love a first look but I am so glad that Donna and Dan decided to forgo the first look and go the more traditional route because when Dan saw Donna coming down the aisle with her Dad the tears of joy and gratitude were flowing and it was such a sweet moment.
I loved the how each girls gown was unique
Sunset Photos with the Bride and Groom
Mount Palomar Winery Reception Space
Congrats Donna and Dan!! Thank you for allowing me to capture the moments of your wedding. I hope you will cherish your images for years to come and that any family and friends that were not able to join you will be able enjoy this celebration of your love through your images.
Getting married in Temecula Wine Country?! I would love to help you with any questions you may have!
Thank you to the amazing team:
- Officiant – Fr Phil McGovern, email@example.com
- DJ – TTR Studios, Adam Carluccio, ttrevents.com, @djluccio_ttr
- Florist – Heather Christan Designs, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bakery – 1914 Bakery, 1914bakery.com, @1914bakery
- Hair & Make-up – Face of Beauty, Chantel Matteau, @thefaceofbeautyus
- Rentals- Chair rentals, Miguel, activesoundsinc.com,
- String Quartet – Ocdamia Music Group, @omg.ocdamiamusicgroup, www.ocdamiamusicgroup.com
- Letters 2 Lights- letters2lights.com/home-1, @letters2lights
- Transportation – Vineyard Coast Transp.
- Photo Booth –Pixster, @pixsterphotobooth, www.pixsterphotobooth.com
- Photography @Heatherandersonphoto.com
- Film Lab @TheFindlab